domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

Just This...

Just this

I want just what you can give me
I want just what you can do
I want just what you can be
Nothing else
Just this
And I want just you with me
I want just to feel your hands
And your eyes
I want just the best you can be
I want just the best you can do
I want just you
Like you are
I want just to listen to you
I want just to see you
And I want just you with me
Make love to you
And then wake up whit you
Just this
Nothing else
With your lips on me
With your hands in my hands
And your life in my life
And your heart in my heart


I just want you with me
I want just to sleep whit you
In your arms
Feeling your heart
But you break my dreams
And I can’t feel you now
But I want
And I see
You love me, I say
And I love you, you know
But I don’t know if it’s for the eternity
I told you
I want you
And you don’t see
Or you do not want this.
But I wanted just what you could be
Nothing else
Just this

Fernanda Farias 01.02.09

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário